Five Notes From The Round Table
Jan 17, 2021
Here are five things I thought were worth sharing this week:
- My most read blog this week, May Be Next Year.
- An article that I enjoyed reading, The Case for Longer, More Thoughtful Meetings. Encourage deep work and less burnout.
- A documentary that I'm watching, McDonald's Vs Burger King Burger Wars.
- One book that I'm reading, Management Mess to Leadership Success.
- A quote that I'm thinking about, "Confidence is not, ‘they will like me.’ Confidence instead is, ‘I’ll be fine if they don’t." Christina Grimmie
Are you enjoying this blog? Forward to a friend! They can sign up here.