Five Notes From The Round Table
Jan 10, 2021
Here are five things I thought were worth sharing this week:
- My most read blog this week, What Are They Doing?
- An article that I enjoyed reading, The Busy Person's Guide to Getting (More) and Better Sleep.
- A documentary that I'm watching, Better Brain Health.
- One book that I'm reading, Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers to Friends, and Friends into Customers.
- A quote that I'm thinking about, "Most of us have two lives. The life we live and the unlived life within us. Between the two, stand resistance." Steven Pressfield.
Are you enjoying this blog? Forward to a friend! They can sign up here.